All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stopping Force

4 posters

Go down

Stopping Force Empty Stopping Force

Post  HippoAdmin Thu 21 Jul 2011, 11:30 am

"About five minutes until we're in attack range. Everything looking alright on your end?" Conrad asked.
After doing some last minute checks on some of his systems, Logan replied "Everything checks out, good to go."

Behind the two mobile suits were a couple of light cruisers from Green Crater. All sorts of flags and banners could be seen attached the various pirate vessels.

"Logan, since your suit is strictly close quarters, I'll support you with fire from my bazooka." suggested Conrad.
"Sounds good." replied Logan.
"And don't get cocky. If you need me up front, tell me." Conrad added.
"Will do."

The Gouf's thrusters slowed down as Conrad raised its bazooka. The Arche Gundam continued full speed ahead and swung out its heavy buster sword. The first ship visible launched four mobile suits. Logan swung to his left, chopping one more suit in half. The Arche Gundam spun out of the way of another suits beam saber, but was then shot in chest by multiple machine gun rounds. A third mobile suit slashed the Arche Gundam from the back with a heat sword. Logan tried his best to back away from the suits as bazooka rounds came raining down on them. He drove his buster sword through the suit that was behind him and retreated back as the other two suits exploded from being hit by the bazooka.

The two Tribillion cruisers moved up and begun to exchange fire with the pirate ships. Two more ships launched their force of mobile suits that darted straight for the small Tribillion force. Conrad slowed some of them down with his bazooka but quickly put it away and took out his heat sword for close combat. The pirate suits all charged in with their own heat swords and started to engage the two Tribillion suits.

----------------------------

"Leslie, Derrick and I are going to go ahead and launch already. We're getting pretty close." Leo said as Leslie sat in the commanding seat of the GS Arleigh Burke.
"You don't know how bad I want to join you all." replied Leslie.
Leo reassured and said "You bringing along Godspeed is good enough."
"If one force is the AGH...then who could the other be.." She said while thinking out loud.
The door to the bridge slid open and Derrick replied, "I doubt it is the Alliance."
"Why's that?" wondered Leo.
Derrick continued "They have their own problems. Behemoth was attacked last week by Red Being. Leo, we better go."

Leo and Derrick exited the bridge and made their way to their mobile suits.
"Leo Drace, Neue Ziel..launching!"
"Gundam X, taking off!"
The two suits were shot off by their catapults and moved up ahead of the Godspeed fleet.

The Gouf and Arche Gundam just finished taking care of the pirates they were fighting as reinforcements began to move in on them. Logan shifted his cameras to the right to see another incoming force. He waited a bit to make out the image of the Neue Ziel and Gundam X followed by multiple ships bearing the Godspeed crest.

Logan looked carefully at the Gundam X and said "Hey Conrad, that isnt the stolen Gundam X is it?"
"That's exactly what it is...Derrick Sanders, deserter." replied Conrad.
"Then the Star Blazers are here." added Logan.

"It's...the Tribillion Army." Leo told Leslie over the radio.
"Conrad?" Leslie asked.
"Yup, the Gouf and Arche Gundam...and...looks like they're fighting some other unknown force." added Derrick.
"AGH?" She asked
"Negative, none of the ships or suits are on file." replied Leo.
"Alright boys, our objective then is to help the Tribillion finish off whatever it is that they're fighting. Godspeed will join their ships, while you two fend off the mobile suits.

The Neue Ziel and Gundam X began to fire on the reinforcements that were headed to the Tribillion suits, Leo with his mega particle guns and Derrick with his shield buster rifle.

"They're helping?" Logan asked.
"Whatever, they just better not get in our way." Conrad said as he charged in to the pirates. The Gouf spun and destroyed a suit with a downward diagonal slash. Logan moved up ahead of him drove his sword straight through another. He released the Arche Gundam's fangs to keep them distracted, while Conrad severed the heads of two more suits.

Leo launched a number of missiles to more suits as Derrick used his large beam sword to protect the Neue Ziel from approaching suits. All of a sudden one of the pirates ships began to explode from fire from the GS Arleigh Burke.
"Wooohooo!" cheered Leslie in the bridge. "Launch mobile suits!" she exclaimed. The full force of the ship was then unleashed to the pirates as the battlefield had just then grew in size.

"Logan, move up. We need to see if Lancer is here. We take him out and we end this." Conrad said as the Gouf and Arche Gundam boosted straight into the enemy force.
"They're crazy." Leo said.

The Gouf was jumped by two mobile suits hiding behind their cruisers. One suit held him from behind while the other fired its machine gun from point blank. Conrad raised the Gouf's hand and fired from its fingers as the Arche Gundam took care of the other. The two flew through the pirate fleet with hopes of finding Lancer.

A large beam ripped through the fleet taking out half of a heavy cruiser.
"The Gundam X..." Conrad thought to himself.
"I don't think he showed up!" yelled over to Conrad, trying to get past the noise of the battle.

Missiles from the Neue Ziel came swooping in exploding in every direction while the Godspeed fleet continued to fire as if they had unlimited power. The pirates started to attempt a retreat, but were all destroyed before even getting close to it.

The pilots gathered together on the bridge of the Aleigh Burke.
"We appreciate your help. Please know that it was necessary to come into your territory, otherwise we would've had another attack on the moon. We'll be heading out of Point 1 now." Logan said.
"Hey don't sweat it. Godspeed hadn't seen some action in a good while." Leslie replied. She looked over at Conrad and smiled, "Why are you so quiet now Mr Vaugner?" she asked with a chuckle.
He glared over at Derrick and said "That mobile suit -"
"Ohhh...that-" Leslie tried to change the subject.
"That mobile suit," Conrad continued "is property of the Tribillion Army."
"So what now? You going to try and take it?" asked Derrick.
"I absolutely hate thieves.." Conrad said.

The two continued to glare at each other as the other pilots watched. Logan placed his hand over Conrad's shoulder, signaling him to head out.
"Thanks again." Logan said.
As the two began to walk out, Conrad turned around again and said "I'm walking out because you all helped us today. Next time I see the Gundam X in the field, I'll be taking it back to the Moon."

The Star Blazers watched as they exited to their suits.

Outcome
Tribillion Army stop the incoming pirate force.
Star Blazers find out who has invaded Point 1 and helps Tribillion Army.
AP Obtained! - Each pilot gains 2 AP
Credits Obtained - Each pilot gains 4,000 credits
Gundam X - EXP: 9 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: free
Neue Ziel - EXP: 9 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: free
Gundam Epyon - EXP: 0 / Repairs: NA / Repair cost: NA
Arche Gundam - EXP: 10 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 300
Gouf - EXP: 10 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 300

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Stopping Force Empty Re: Stopping Force

Post  LeslieGee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 12:59 pm

Good job, Starblazers!
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Thu 21 Jul 2011, 2:52 pm

Pretty good battle. It was good to finally work with Godspeed.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm

I can't help but think that I'm going to end up being a prime target for an ambush or duel from either Logan or Conrad... The Gundam X was made by the Tribillion Army, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let them have such a dangerous weapon at their disposal...
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:18 pm

They're just gonna have to accept that its their fault for not having the ability of keeping it.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum