All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel

4 posters

Go down

Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel Empty Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel

Post  HippoAdmin Wed 27 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

"There it is...of course, it's not a hard thing to miss." Kyle said to himself as he watched the Neue Ziel float around in the middle of Point 1. He finished checking up on his systems and let out a big exhale.

"Well....here goes nothing." The Beginning Gundam waited for the Neue Ziel to pass by again and then charged straight into to it while firing from its beam vulcan guns.

Leo rocked in his cockpit as the blasts impacted in various places of the mobile armor. He moved his cameras around to see the other mobile suit attacking him.

"You serious?" Leo thought to himself. "Who are you?" He asked the pilot.
"Kyle, Kyle Ryder. Just looking for some sport." Kyle responded.
"Mister..you picked the wrong mobile armor." said Leo as he turned the Neue Ziel around and fired from his mega particle guns. The chaos from all the beams left little room for Kyle to dodge. He clutched onto his controls as he endured the impacts of the blasts. He backed away and waited for Leo's next move.

The Neue Ziel flew upward and released a number of missiles. Kyle began his evasive maneuvers while shooting some of the incoming missiles. After getting out of the storm of missiles unscratched, he thought to himself "hmm..that wasn't too bad." Just then the Neue Ziel launched another group of missiles, these ones with homing devices. The Beginning Gundam flew in every direction it could unable to shake off the incoming blasts. As the missiles hit, Leo moved in and rammed into the mobile suit.

Various sparks began to fly from Kyle's suit and Kyle himself began to pant heavy. He jerked his controls, dodging another charge of the Neue Ziel. The Beginning Gundam quickly turned and took out three of its beam sabers and attached them to its right hand forming a claw. Kyle rammed the Beginning Gundam's fist into the Neue Ziel's back, disabling multiple mega particle guns.

As the explosions went off on the mobile armor, Leo chuckled and activated the Neue Ziel's I-field barrier.
"Hmm..looks like all you've really got is your shield." Leo said as he aimed the mega cannon at the Beginning Gundam. Kyle knew that it would take precise predictions of what direction the blast was going to hit to survive the impact.

Leo yelled as he fired the cannon straight for the Beginning Gundam, slightly to the right. Kyle shifted left but with very little time to save the whole right side of his Gundam.

Outcome
Neue Ziel wins
Beginning Gundam - EXP: 5 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 300
Neue Ziel - EXP: 3 / Repairs: 1 days / Repair cost: 100

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel Empty Re: Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel

Post  Kyle Ryder Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:37 pm

"Well damn..."

Scratching his head Kyle really bit the big one this time...

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel Empty Re: Beginning Gundam Ambushes Neue Ziel

Post  LeslieGee Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:42 pm

I must say, I admire your bravery. However, for the time being it would seem that you're just a bit too vulnerable to fight a mobile suit with the defenses that Leo has.

Even my poor Epyon isn't much of a threat because of that barrier I'm afraid. Embarassed

Good fight guys.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Ryder Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:44 pm

Eh yeah bravery... we will go with that!

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm

Still a fun fight,

you could thank me later for giving you your first five points of EXP.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Ryder Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:47 pm

- Thinking -

"Thank... didn't I ambush him? Hey Kyle doesn't that mean I forced my first 5 experience points outta him even with a loss?"

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Wed 27 Jul 2011, 9:49 pm

You could always duel me when you're done repairing. Twisted Evil
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Ryder Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

Hmm guess I'm gonna be the punching bag for awhile... C'est La Vie! I'm crazy enough to accept any and all!

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:07 pm

Kyle Ryder wrote:Hmm guess I'm gonna be the punching bag for awhile... C'est La Vie! I'm crazy enough to accept any and all!
Lol, I have previous engagements, dear Kyle. You'll have your chance some other time.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down