All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam

+2
LeslieGee
HippoAdmin
6 posters

Go down

Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam Empty Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam

Post  HippoAdmin Sun 31 Jul 2011, 11:17 pm

Logan squinted as he tried to make out the image he was viewing on the camera of the Arche Gundam.

"The hell is that..." he asked himself. He pulled his seat's strap over his shoulder slowly while still keeping his eye on the incoming figure. Finally as it drew nearer a unique crest with a star in the middle of it could be seen painted on the top of the left wing.

"I know I've seen that before.." Before he could remember where he had seen the image before, the Epyon-G fiercely swooped past the Arche Gundam. Logan turned around and saw the Epyon-G flying behind him with two beam swords out, one in each hand.

"Looks like you'll be giving the Epyon-G its first test run Mr. Wolf!" Leslie said while swinging her two beam swords diagonally towards Logan. The Arche Gundam dodged and took out its buster sword.
"Upgrade or not, you'll still get a fight from me." Logan responded.

The Epyon-G boosted downward as it dodged a heavy swing of Logan's buster sword. The Arche Gundam reacted by pointing the sword down and firing at the Epyon-G striking it in the shoulders. Leslie fired back from her vulcan guns as she backed up from the Arche Gundam.

"Fangs go!" Logan exclaimed as the ten fangs were released from his mobile suit. Leslie retaliated with a swing of her heat rod, destroying three of the incoming fangs. The Epyon-G's thrusters blasted her up as she began evading the fire of the remaining fangs. Logan used this opportunity to charge in with his buster sword and take a swing to the Epyon-G's back.

"Quite a cheap shot there, Logan." Leslie said in frustration.
"That's the advantages of my Arche Gundam haha!" replied Logan.

The Epyon-G took out her beam swords again and swung both of them horizontally, causing four more fangs to explode. She then lunged them both towards Logan, who parried both swords with his buster sword and then slashed the Epyon-G in the waist. Leslie countered with another foward thrust through the Arche Gundam's shoulder with one of her beam swords. Logan kicked his right foot with its beam foot saber activated and clashed it against one of the Leslie's beam sword.

The two suits backed up and charged at each other again. Leslie shot down the last three fangs with her vulcan guns and drove both her beam swords through the Arche Gundam's chest. Explosions set off as she pulled them out and she accompanied them with more fire from her vulcan guns. Logan turned around and sped in the opposite direction before any more destruction to his suit occurred.

Outcome
Epyon-G wins
Arche Gundam - EXP: 5 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 450
Epyon-G - EXP: 7 / Repairs: 1 day / Repair cost: free

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam Empty Re: Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam

Post  LeslieGee Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:27 am

How exciting! Twisted Evil

I can't wait for all of our travelers to get here!
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam Empty Re: Gundam Epyon-G Ambushes Arche Gundam

Post  Logan Wolf Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:53 am

Haha I'm eager to see what an upgrade of the Arche Gundam would be.

Logan Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:53 pm

Logan Wolf wrote:Haha I'm eager to see what an upgrade of the Arche Gundam would be.
That'd be the Jagd Arche Gundam, then.

Following THAT would be the Arche Gundam Drei.
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Ryder Mon 01 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

Eh... The Jadg is much more powerful than the Drei. The Drei is a variant of the original Arche developed for Nena.

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Mon 01 Aug 2011, 5:06 pm

Kyle Ryder wrote:Eh... The Jadg is much more powerful than the Drei. The Drei is a variant of the original Arche developed for Nena.
Against multiple opponents, sure, it's pretty good. Against just one, or a small force of enemies? Not so much. But the Arche Drei is designed to take DOWN the Arche, so, logically, it's the ultimate evolution of the Arche Gundam line.
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  Vangran Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

The Drei is only equipped with a handgun, a stealth field, and 2 Fangs. The Jagd, on the other hand, is far more deadly, having a wider range of weaponry. I would think the Drei would be a Downgrade instead of an Up.
Vangran
Vangran

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:32 pm

Didn't even activate the CPS for that one. silent
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down