All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arche Gundam vs. Gundam X

4 posters

Go down

Arche Gundam vs. Gundam X Empty Arche Gundam vs. Gundam X

Post  HippoAdmin Tue 26 Jul 2011, 8:09 pm

"I'm glad you decided to settle this with an honorable duel Logan." Derrick said while sitting in the cockpit of the Gundam X.
"It's about time that I finally get a piece of the notorious defector." responded Logan.
"Sorry Logan, but nothing could ever bring me back to the Moon." Derrick this time talking in a more stern tone.

The Arche Gundam drew its buster sword and prepared itself in a high guard stance.
"Hah, I'll make it real easy for you then. I'll remove you from that cockpit and take it back myself." Logan said.
"I'd like to see that!!" exclaimed Derrick as the Gundam X charged to the Arche Gundam with its large beam sword.

Logan immediately parried the Gundam X's first swing and countered with a forward thrust, which was barely dodged by Derrick. The Arche Gundam's left leg kicked forward, activating its foot beam saber at the same time and driving it through the Gundam X's left leg.

"Argh I forgot about those." Derrick said as he pulled away from the saber, firing from his vulcan guns for cover.
"Did you forget about these as well?? Go! Fangs!" Logan exclaimed as the ten fangs of the Arche Gundam were released into the battlefield and immediately began firing on the Gundam X.

Derrick began his evasive maneuvers while slashing and shooting at as many fangs as he could. The Arche Gundam flew after the Gundam X and fired from its rifle. Derrick stopped suddenly and pulled his satellite canon from his back causing Logan to also stop in his place.

"The satellite canon.." Logan said to himself as he turned his head to the side to see a clean view of the Earth's moon. Before Derrick could pull the trigger a heat rod latched onto his arm and began to heat up.

"Ahhhh! What...the Gouf...?" Derrick said as he could barely make out the image of Conrad Vaugner's black Gouf on his screen. The heat rod retracted and the Gouf flew upwards, firing bazooka rounds down on the Gundam X.

"Conrad...in the middle of a duel?" Logan questioned.
"Thought I'd do something productive instead of just float around. Besides you were about to get blasted to hell and back." responded Conrad.

The Gundam X pointed its buster rifle upwards and fired three beams to the Gouf, two landing on its chest and the other dodged. Logan once again sent his remaining fangs on the Gundam X and moved in after them. Derrick clashed his beam sword against the Arche Gundam's buster sword and dodged another swipe of its foot beam saber. He then turned around and was stabbed through the shoulder by the Gouf's heat sword. The Gundam X countered with a point blank shot of its buster rifle straight into the torso of the Gouf. The two Tribillion mobile suits backed away, giving Derrick some room to blast ahead.

"The hell do you think you're going Blazer?!" Conrad exclaimed. Derrick swiftly turned around and aimed his satellite canon causing the two other suits to swerve off to the sides as fast as they could. As the blast ripped through the field the entire bottom half of the Arche Gundam disintegrated as it tried to escape.

Derrick let out a big exhale in his cockpit and looked around the battlefield for the Gouf. Suddenly the Gouf's heat rod wrapped around the Gundam X's head causing the pressure to damage it severely.

"Oh no my cameras." Derrick said. Without knowing what was going on he just felt the force of the Gouf's heat sword drive through the lower part of the Gundam X's torso, disabling the mobile suit.

Outcome
Gouf wins
Gundam X - EXP: 5 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: free
Arche Gundam - EXP: 4 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 450
Gouf - EXP: 7 / Repairs: 1 day / Repair cost: 350

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Arche Gundam vs. Gundam X Empty Re: Arche Gundam vs. Gundam X

Post  Saito Tue 26 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

Hmph... Should have guessed that you'd show up Vaugner. Couldn't take me on yourself so you decided to wait until I was at my most vulnerable, eh?

Despicable tactics fit for a despicable person.
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Wolf Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:48 pm

Defeated...not the way I had planned, but defeated nonetheless.

Logan Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Conrad Vaugner Wed 27 Jul 2011, 8:56 pm

Excuses, Sanders... typical from a Star Blazer such as yourself. Apart from Miss Gustav, all you Star Blazers have no business piloting a mobile suit. Maybe if there was another pilot in the cockpit of Gundam X, the outcome may have been different.

Oh, and you didn't hear me complain when I got ambushed during my duel with, Gustav. Instead I adapted and overcame the adversity.

I guess it was a blessing in disguise, the Tribillian Army is better off without a weak minded soldier such as yourself, Mr. Sanders.
Conrad Vaugner
Conrad Vaugner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Wed 27 Jul 2011, 8:58 pm

Conrad Vaugner wrote:if there was another pilot in the cockpit of Gundam X, the outcome may have been different.
Better myself than some rabid TriArm dog...
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down